Key features of ICAS
• High quality test materials underpinned by methodologies in psychometric measurement and Item Response Theory.
• ICAS papers are skills-based.
• Comparison of student or school's current performance to previous years.
• Results show the student's relative position in the test population.
• Access to an interactive online reporting system for additional school analysis.
Each student receives
• an engaging and challenging full-colour test booklet
• an individual report containing detailed diagnostic data
• information about individual progress over time
• a password to access their results online
• an award certificate and potentially a University of New South Wales medal and certificate acknowledging their achievement.